Big List of Naughty Strings

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
This might be interesting to some people for testing purposes. You all heard stories how certain input caused certain systems to crash. Here is someone who collected lots of these strings.

Big List of Naughty Strings

https://github.com/minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings

Luckily, Pharo can at least read them all in, without problems, as far as I can see.

'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings/master/blns.txt' asUrl retrieveContents lines.

Sven

PS: You won't see all the weird/exotic Unicode characters (choosing a different font like Arial Unicode MS shows a lot more).

Re: Big List of Naughty Strings

Ben Coman
Obligatory comic -  Bobby Tables, Exploits of a Mum
https://xkcd.com/327/

cheers -ben

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This might be interesting to some people for testing purposes. You all heard stories how certain input caused certain systems to crash. Here is someone who collected lots of these strings.
>
> Big List of Naughty Strings
>
> https://github.com/minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings
>
> Luckily, Pharo can at least read them all in, without problems, as far as I can see.
>
> 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings/master/blns.txt' asUrl retrieveContents lines.
>
> Sven
>
> PS: You won't see all the weird/exotic Unicode characters (choosing a different font like Arial Unicode MS shows a lot more).

Re: Big List of Naughty Strings

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 16 Jan 2017, at 14:39, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Obligatory comic -  Bobby Tables, Exploits of a Mum
> https://xkcd.com/327/

Always hilarious !