Bigger cursor

Torsten Bergmann
Or directly try:

"CursorWithAlpha biggerNormal showWhile:[Sensor waitButton]"

Look at the method #biggerNormal how to encode an own.

Re: Bigger cursor

Gary Chambers-4
I am assuming that Hilaire means the mouse-pointer-cursor, rather than, say,
the text insertion point, of course ;-)
Likely a correct assuption I think.

Regards, Gary

> "CursorWithAlpha biggerNormal showWhile:[Sensor waitButton]"
>
> Look at the method #biggerNormal how to encode an own.
>

> --
> NEU: FreePhone - kostenlos mobil telefonieren und surfen!

Re: Bigger cursor

Gary Chambers-4
I wonder why there is no immediate response when a button is pressed...
(Windows VM, at least).

Not down to the #waitButton, as far as I can tell.
Perhaps the event loop is being partially starved by the delay, quite odd.

Regards, Gary

> "CursorWithAlpha biggerNormal showWhile:[Sensor waitButton]"
>
> Look at the method #biggerNormal how to encode an own.
>

> --
> NEU: FreePhone - kostenlos mobil telefonieren und surfen!

Re: Bigger cursor

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bigger cursor

Gary Chambers-4
Ditto on our Pharo1.2 MBagger deployment...

Regards, Gary

> Le 07/03/2011 17:48, Gary Chambers a écrit :
>> I wonder why there is no immediate response when a button is pressed...
>> (Windows VM, at least).
>>
>> Not down to the #waitButton, as far as I can tell.
>> Perhaps the event loop is being partially starved by the delay, quite
>> odd.
>>
>> Regards, Gary
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Torsten Bergmann"
>> <[hidden email]>

Re: Bigger cursor

works really well on mac 5.7b3

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bigger cursor

David T. Lewis
It works on the standard VM, but not Cog. This is a primitive in
the VM (not a plugin), #primitiveBeCursor. I cannot see anything
wrong with the Cog version, but there must be something different
about it (???)

Dave