Binary selectors starting with $|

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

will 7.10 support binary selectors starting with $|, e.g. #|- ? Those are
allowed according to ANSI but not yet supported by VW 7.9.1. One use case
can be logics: formulae |= formula.
(Yes I asked that already some time ago.)

Bye and have a nice weekend!
Steffen

Re: Binary selectors starting with $|

Steffen Märcker
As far as I can see, those selectors are still not supported. Just out of
curiosity: Is this by intenion or has another particular reason?

Regards,
Steffen