BinaryPackage icon

Steve Alan Waring
Hi,

Should BinaryPackage class>>icon be in the "must strip" method category?

I am deploying an application that uses BinaryPackages, and this method was
causing a number of development classes to have extant references in my
stripped image.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Waring
Email: [hidden email]

Re: BinaryPackage icon

Blair McGlashan
Steve

You wrote in message news:bbhor3$9eqm4$[hidden email]...

> Should BinaryPackage class>>icon be in the "must strip" method category?
>
> I am deploying an application that uses BinaryPackages, and this method
was
> causing a number of development classes to have extant references in my
> stripped image.

Yes, I think it should be in the 'development' category (#1273).

Regards

Blair

Re: BinaryPackage icon

Steve Alan Waring
Hi Blair,

>> Should BinaryPackage class>>icon be in the "must strip" method
..
> Yes, I think it should be in the 'development' category (#1273).

Would it help stripping to also have it in "must strip", as these methods
are removed earlier than "development" methods?

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve Waring
Email: [hidden email]
Journal: http://www.stevewaring.net/blog/home/index.html

Re: BinaryPackage icon

Bill Schwab
Steve, Blair,

> Should BinaryPackage class>>icon be in the "must strip" method category?
>
> I am deploying an application that uses BinaryPackages, and this method
was
> causing a number of development classes to have extant references in my
> stripped image.

OTOH, one might want the icon for list views.  Is there a way to fix the
stripping problem and still keep the icon available in deployed apps?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.