Blair, please give the object-arts.co.uk machine a kick

Blair, please give the object-arts.co.uk machine a kick

Sean M-3
Or I guess we'll have to wait until Andy gets back from holidays

Re: Blair, please give the object-arts.co.uk machine a kick

rush
"Sean M" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:jzDFe.25924$[hidden email]...
> Or I guess we'll have to wait until Andy gets back from holidays

Is that machine hosting the Beta newsgroup? (I am not able to conect to it).

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/
http://www.folderscavenger.com/

Re: Blair, please give the object-arts.co.uk machine a kick

Sean M-4
> Is that machine hosting the Beta newsgroup? (I am not able to conect to
> it).

Yep.

Re: Blair, please give the object-arts.co.uk machine a kick

Andy Bower-3
Sean,

> Or I guess we'll have to wait until Andy gets back from holidays

Machine now kicked.. or at least turned on. I switched off the wrong
server before going away.. doh!

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support