Bloc Shock

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I was playing with Bloc when I came across the following:
<http://forum.world.st/file/t128965/Screenshot_2017-08-31_14.jpeg>

I am taken aback by the elegance and utility of this widget, and also aware
of all the countless steps we took to have it appear there - Bloc, GT, etc,
etc. It feels like proof of the synergy of moving one step forward every
day. Thanks to all.

-----
Cheers,
Sean