Blocking or non-blocking control flow in Seaside

Blocking or non-blocking control flow in Seaside

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

FYI, an interesting discussion between me and Seasiders on Pharo-project
list, otherwise titled 'little challenge for sven and us':

http://forum.world.st/little-challenge-for-sven-and-us-tp3635949p3636638.html

Debate goes around recent asynchronous non-blocking trend popularized
with node.js http://nodejs.org and which is more and more present in
Aida too.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Blocking or non-blocking control flow in Seaside

Hannes Hirzel
Yes, Janko, an interesting discussion. (non-blocking I/O). Thank you
for the pointer.

--Hannes