Blog component doesn't seem to respect permissions

1 message Options

Blog component doesn't seem to respect permissions

Sergi Reyner
Hi everyone!

I've set up a Pier 3 installation and I've observed that while the Blog component respects the View permission for anonymous users, it ignores the Add Blog Comment one not being set, as they can still post comments. I am assuming that the 'Add Blog Comment' permission is for controlling that :|

Is this a bug, or me not understanding how things work?

(Note that I haven't had the kind of time to sit down and browse the code :) )

Cheers,
Sergi