BlueInk Pretty Printer Array Formatting

Evan Donahue
Hi,

I've just discovered that I can change the auto-formatter settings and I'm trying to figure out how I can make array syntax behave nicely. If I write:

a := {1. 2. 3. }.

The formatter keeps it all on the same line. This is what I want. However, if one of those constants is a variable, as in:

a := { 1.
2.
b }.

It breaks the whole array up across multiple lines, as shown, which quickly becomes unreadable for nested arrays. Is there some setting I can tweak to make it keep the array all on one line?

Thanks,
Evan

Re: BlueInk Pretty Printer Array Formatting

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

I think it should be default behaviour. So open issue, please.