Blueprint migrated into Roassal

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I will take a look.

In the meantime, the tests related to Blueprint Complexity are failing:
https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-latest-dev-4.8/333/

Please take a look.

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have migrated Moose Blueprint into Roassal framework. It should behave and looks like before. If you find any issue, please inform me.
>
> Cheers,
> Jura

www.tudorgirba.com

"We are all great at making mistakes."

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The tests are still failing (now we have 33 failures). If you suspect that there is a problem with code loading, you can simply download the image and take a look at the versions loaded.

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 24, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have checked these tests. I have committed several changes yesterday and only some of them are in the image. I think the building process started after the first commit. Well, I suppose that next build should work, because if someone loads all the changes, it works.
>
> Cheers,
> Jura
>

> 2013/4/24 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
> Hi,
>
> I will take a look.
>
> In the meantime, the tests related to Blueprint Complexity are failing:
> https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-latest-dev-4.8/333/
>
> Please take a look.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have migrated Moose Blueprint into Roassal framework. It should behave and looks like before. If you find any issue, please inform me.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jura

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "We are all great at making mistakes."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

abergel
Hi Doru,

This is all my fault. This should now be fixed. Roassal has now 678 green tests on my machine. Let's see what Jenkins says

Alexandre

On Apr 24, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The tests are still failing (now we have 33 failures). If you suspect that there is a problem with code loading, you can simply download the image and take a look at the versions loaded.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Apr 24, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have checked these tests. I have committed several changes yesterday and only some of them are in the image. I think the building process started after the first commit. Well, I suppose that next build should work, because if someone loads all the changes, it works.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jura
>>

>> 2013/4/24 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will take a look.
>>
>> In the meantime, the tests related to Blueprint Complexity are failing:
>> https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-latest-dev-4.8/333/
>>
>> Please take a look.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I have migrated Moose Blueprint into Roassal framework. It should behave and looks like before. If you find any issue, please inform me.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jura

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

Tudor Girba-2
Ok. I took a quick look.

There are multiple problems.

First, there are two branches in the repository (one from Alex, one from Jura). There is even a branch in the Configuration package. This is why I say that working only at the level of Metacello is problematic when you have more than one (actually in this case the configuration package was branched by Alex alone :)) developers because the tools leave you blind to such situations.

Another problem comes from the ConfigurationOfRoassal: #development points to an old version, and this is why the Roassal job succeeds. In the meantime, the Moose job shows that the Blueprint visualizations are broken because of the missing extensions to ROMondrianViewBuilder.

This aside, after loading and merging manually the code in the Moose image everything worked fine.

In the meantime, I merged the packages Roassal package. I also committed a new configuration in which development points to 0.5-baseline for now. Just, please note that there are two configuration versions that are not part of the branch. I think the only difference is that stable should point to 1.331. Alex, could you check?

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 24, 2013, at 9:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The tests are still failing (now we have 33 failures). If you suspect that there is a problem with code loading, you can simply download the image and take a look at the versions loaded.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Apr 24, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have checked these tests. I have committed several changes yesterday and only some of them are in the image. I think the building process started after the first commit. Well, I suppose that next build should work, because if someone loads all the changes, it works.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jura
>>

>> 2013/4/24 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will take a look.
>>
>> In the meantime, the tests related to Blueprint Complexity are failing:
>> https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-latest-dev-4.8/333/
>>
>> Please take a look.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I have migrated Moose Blueprint into Roassal framework. It should behave and looks like before. If you find any issue, please inform me.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jura
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "We are all great at making mistakes."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Innovation comes in the least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Alex,

Please see the other mail I just sent.

After the modification, the Roassal job is green indeed. The Moose job builds right now.

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 24, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> This is all my fault. This should now be fixed. Roassal has now 678 green tests on my machine. Let's see what Jenkins says
>
> Alexandre
>

> On Apr 24, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The tests are still failing (now we have 33 failures). If you suspect that there is a problem with code loading, you can simply download the image and take a look at the versions loaded.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On Apr 24, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have checked these tests. I have committed several changes yesterday and only some of them are in the image. I think the building process started after the first commit. Well, I suppose that next build should work, because if someone loads all the changes, it works.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jura
>>>

>>> 2013/4/24 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will take a look.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, the tests related to Blueprint Complexity are failing:
>>> https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-latest-dev-4.8/333/
>>>
>>> Please take a look.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "We are all great at making mistakes."

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: Blueprint migrated into Roassal

abergel
> In the meantime, I merged the packages Roassal package. I also committed a new configuration in which development points to 0.5-baseline for now. Just, please note that there are two configuration versions that are not part of the branch. I think the only difference is that stable should point to 1.331. Alex, could you check?

Looks okay so far...

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu