Board clarification around Spec

EstebanLM
Hi,

Due the recent known success, the board feels some clarification is needed.
So, here it is:

Spec is integral part of Pharo, and we will keep it as part of our distribution.
Is our intention that community continues enhancing it, since like always, there is room for improvement.

just that :)

Esteban

Re: Board clarification around Spec

abergel
Thanks Esteban. This kind of message are really important. Thanks to let us know

Cheers,
Alexandre