Book code

laura
Hi all,

Is there a place where i can download from a package with the code examples of the book Dynamic Web Development with Seaside?

Best,
Laura

Re: Book code

Johan Brichau-2
I don’t think that the examples have ever been packaged in a repository.
Mind that there is a Seaside-Examples package in the Seaside repository

Johan

> On 15 Feb 2015, at 17:03, Laura Risani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a place where i can download from a package with the code examples of the book Dynamic Web Development with Seaside?
>
> Best,
> Laura

Re: Book code

Lukas Renggli
The code of the two projects is here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/SeaBookToDo.html
http://www.squeaksource.com/SeaBookCalendars.html

Cheers,
Lukas

On Mon Feb 16 2015 at 9:14:55 AM Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don’t think that the examples have ever been packaged in a repository.
Mind that there is a Seaside-Examples package in the Seaside repository

Johan

> On 15 Feb 2015, at 17:03, Laura Risani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a place where i can download from a package with the code examples of the book Dynamic Web Development with Seaside?
>
> Best,
> Laura

Re: Book code

Johan Brichau-2
Okay, I will copy these to smalltalkhub too :)

thx Lukas

Johan

On 16 Feb 2015, at 15:47, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:

The code of the two projects is here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/SeaBookToDo.html
http://www.squeaksource.com/SeaBookCalendars.html

Cheers,
Lukas

On Mon Feb 16 2015 at 9:14:55 AM Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don’t think that the examples have ever been packaged in a repository.
Mind that there is a Seaside-Examples package in the Seaside repository

Johan

> On 15 Feb 2015, at 17:03, Laura Risani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a place where i can download from a package with the code examples of the book Dynamic Web Development with Seaside?
>
> Best,
> Laura

Re: Book code

laura