Book farm working again

Stephane Ducasse-3

Hi

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/

I realised that jenkins dropped the connection to the github repositories of the books and that they were not updated.
You can find my current evening occupation: Learning OOP with Pharo :)
I fixed some problems in UnifiedFFI and clean a bit before restarting to work on Pillar.

And we get more green books job.

Re: Book farm working again

funone
Hi Steph

That is great news, thanks.
Note that I tried retrieving the document for Magritte via the following screen:

The downloaded file has extension .pdf.txt, so doesn;t load / render properly.
Can this please be changed to just .pdf? otherwise likely to trip up newbies who need the help!
Works fine if .txt is stripped off.

Thanks again
Graham

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

Hi

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/

I realised that jenkins dropped the connection to the github repositories of the books and that they were not updated.
You can find my current evening occupation: Learning OOP with Pharo :)
I fixed some problems in UnifiedFFI and clean a bit before restarting to work on Pillar.

And we get more green books job.

Stef

graham.vcf (484 bytes) Download Attachment
Graham McLeod
graham@inspired.org
www.inspired.org