Book farm working again

Stephane Ducasse-3

Hi

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/

I realised that jenkins dropped the connection to the github repositories of the books and that they were not updated.
You can find my current evening occupation: Learning OOP with Pharo :)
I fixed some problems in UnifiedFFI and clean a bit before restarting to work on Pillar.

And we get more green books job.