[Bookmarkable URLS] WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy

[Bookmarkable URLS] WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy

sergio_101
I think I have everything I need on Bookmarkable URLS, but the one question i still have is:

Even when I enable:

WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy

I still see that there is a _k parameter being passed in the url.

Is there a clean way to completely remove all parameters from the url when navigated from a link inside the app?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: [Bookmarkable URLS] WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy

Esteban A. Maringolo
There is no way to get rid of the _k parameter (conventionally),
because it specifies the action continuation.

Ramon Leon has an approach for this, which I haven't tried, but might
work for your particular case:
http://onsmalltalk.com/clean-urls-in-seaside
(it might need adaptations to work in latest Seaside versions)

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:12 PM sergio ruiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think I have everything I need on Bookmarkable URLS, but the one question i still have is:
>
> Even when I enable:
>
> WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy
>
> I still see that there is a _k parameter being passed in the url.
>
> Is there a clean way to completely remove all parameters from the url when navigated from a link inside the app?
>
> Thanks!
>

> ----
> peace,
> sergio
> photographer, journalist, visionary
>
> Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
> #BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
> http://www.codeandmusic.com
> http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
> http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: [Bookmarkable URLS] WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy

sergio_101

There is no way to get rid of the _k parameter (conventionally),
because it specifies the action continuation.

yes, this is what I was thinking..

Ramon Leon has an approach for this, which I haven't tried, but might
work for your particular case:
http://onsmalltalk.com/clean-urls-in-seaside
(it might need adaptations to work in latest Seaside versions)

Let me take a look at this..

Thanks!

----