Bootstrap-Select plugin wrapper

1 message Options

Bootstrap-Select plugin wrapper

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi all,

I packaged, with examples, a wrapper for the Bootstrap-Select jQuery
plugin that converts a typical <select> tag into a Bootstrap button
dropdown list. Many of you are probably using it either via a similar
wrapper or by directly calling the library.

You can see more at:
https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-bootstrap-select

The baseline doesn't load dependencies yet (basically needs Bootstrap
and Seaside), if you have both, you'll be able to test them.

I'm doing some more interesting use of it for an app, but backporting
it from VW to Pharo is not as straightforward as I'd like it to be
(plus most examples are app dependent). I'll try to add examples as I
find time/willingness. :)

PRs and suggestions via issues are welcome.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo