Bootstrap + WATableReport

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

Was there an attempt to mix in the Bootstrap tbsTable and the Seaside
WATableReport component?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Bootstrap + WATableReport

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 04/03/16 17:07, Hilaire wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Was there an attempt to mix in the Bootstrap tbsTable and the Seaside
> WATableReport component?

In QCMagritte we have a MAReport based one: QCBMagritteReport.
And there is TBSMagritteReport in Bootstrap-Magritte-Core

Stephan

Re: Bootstrap + WATableReport

HilaireFernandes
Thanks for the update.

Hum, yes, I finally subclass TableReport and only two methods need some
edit.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo