Bootstrap datepicker

1 message Options

Bootstrap datepicker

Thomas Heniart
Hi all,

For my needs, I wanted a bootstrap datepicker but I didn't found project with.
So for a moment I was using the JQDatepicker which works well but is not really nice, so I made one and I just want to share it if someone else wants to use it

For the moment this is in development and you won't have all options but I'm still working to improve it and already added all locales library for most of languages

To load it you just have to load the configuration of this project: Bootstrap-AddOns and then load development version

If you have any question or comment or critics about the code, tell me I really want to improve it ;)

Cheers,
Thomas