Bootstrap on squeak

Torsten Bergmann
Bob Arning wrote:
>That last character causes squeak to make the String a WideString with
>the result that http://localhost:9999/bootstrap/browser/Buttons renders
>incompletely.

Pharo can handle that as  http://pharo.pharocloud.com/bootstrap/browser/Buttons
proves.

Checked the code - yes it is a WideString. Since it is not necessary I changed it
to a ByteString. Check the lates example package.

Still wonder why Squeak cant handle that correctly in Seaside. Maybe it is the
Seaside Adaptor encoding that you are using.

Bye
T.