Boring organizational post

Herby Vojčík
Hello!

I played with features of github and created two more Teams in
amber-smalltalk organization:

  - Helios, with access to helios and amber itself; and
  - Maintainers, with access to doc, examples and website.

Both these teams have local admin rights, so members can invite other
people into them. This way, Helios development as well as maintaining
user-facing part of amber are in hands of those self-organizing teams.

All the Helios contributors are in Helios team, and I am glad Hannes
Hirzel accepted invitation to the Maintainers team, as he constantly
contributed with usability issues in trackers as well an in ML.

Herby