Brisbane meet up

Jeff Gray
I was poking around the internet wondering if there are many smalltalkers in Brisbane (where I live) and came across a group in Meetup.com. There's a monthly meeting and I've signed up. I'm looking forward to seeing what goes on. Turns out there's 36 in the group. I don't know if they all meet but good to know there are more of us out there :-)

Re: Brisbane meet up

stepharong
On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 23:16:02 +0100, Jeff Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was poking around the internet wondering if there are many
> smalltalkers in
> Brisbane (where I live) and came across a group in Meetup.com. There's a
> monthly meeting and I've signed up. I'm looking forward to seeing what
> goes
> on. Turns out there's 36 in the group. I don't know if they all meet but
> good to know there are more of us out there :-)

can you send a link so that we can tweet it?

Re: Brisbane meet up

Jeff Gray

Re: Brisbane meet up

Marcus Denker-4

On 6 Dec 2016, at 19:16, Jeff Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was poking around the internet wondering if there are many smalltalkers in
Brisbane (where I live) and came across a group in Meetup.com. There's a
monthly meeting and I've signed up. I'm looking forward to seeing what goes
on. Turns out there's 36 in the group. I don't know if they all meet but
good to know there are more of us out there :-)

I added a news entry to the ESUG website:

Marcus