Broken Examples

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
All of the examples at http://www.lively-kernel.org/lively/index.html fail to load
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Broken Examples

timfelgentreff
Yes, unfortunately. We are aware of this. The note above promises that we will update the links soon, and we will (maybe with other examples, or by removing them 😉)

Also, did you try the examples/tutorials on http://lively-web.org/welcome.html or http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/webwerkstatt.xhtml ? Those should work :)

Re: Broken Examples

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tim Felgentreff-2 wrote
The note above promises that we will update the links soon... by removing them
Yes I saw the note (which said they didn't represent the current status, not that they would fail miserably ;)). Please take the 2 minutes to remove the links for now. It's a poor new user experience and blue plane ideas are already hard enough!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Broken Examples

Lincke, Jens
Hi, Sean

thanks, for reporting. I removed the examples and made a link to the actual current wikis.

Best,
Jens