Broken SUAllTests

Jens Pall
Hi

I've been searching for complete examples on how to use scriptaculous in
seaside. My searches on google didn't find anything so I turned to the
source in Squeak. SUAllTests seemed to be a good place to start so I
registered it and tried the tests. The page looks fine but,
unfortunately, nearly all the examples are not working - nothing happens
when I click the links. Only the two forms on the form tab are working
and when I click the View Source links the 'popup' window is displayed
halfway outside the browser window and to the lower left. The main
window is not grayed either.

The same tests at scriptacuolus.seasidehosting.st are working fine so I
know my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.1) is working correctly.

I tested this in a 3.9-final-7067 image with only seaside installed
through SqueakMap seaside-install.

Is this a known issue and if so, how do I fix it?
If not, how should I go about tracking down what's wrong?

Thanks,
JP

Re: Broken SUAllTests

Lukas Renggli
> I've been searching for complete examples on how to use scriptaculous in
> seaside. My searches on google didn't find anything so I turned to the
> source in Squeak. SUAllTests seemed to be a good place to start so I
> registered it and tried the tests.

Normally this happens automatically, however you can also do it manually.

> The page looks fine but,
> unfortunately, nearly all the examples are not working - nothing happens
> when I click the links. Only the two forms on the form tab are working
> and when I click the View Source links the 'popup' window is displayed
> halfway outside the browser window and to the lower left. The main
> window is not grayed either.

I suspect that you forgot to add SULibrary in the configuration
interface. The SULibrary contains all the JavaScript code that is
needed for Scriptaculous applications.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Broken SUAllTests

Jens Pall
Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> The page looks fine but,
>> unfortunately, nearly all the examples are not working - nothing happens
>> when I click the links. Only the two forms on the form tab are working
>> and when I click the View Source links the 'popup' window is displayed
>> halfway outside the browser window and to the lower left. The main
>> window is not grayed either.
>
> I suspect that you forgot to add SULibrary in the configuration
> interface.

How do I do that? (I'm not really sure what you mean)

JP

Re: Broken SUAllTests

Lukas Renggli
> > I suspect that you forgot to add SULibrary in the configuration
> > interface.
> >

> How do I do that? (I'm not really sure what you mean)

Go to your application and click on 'Configure' in the developer
toolbar. Add 'SULibrary' to the list of used libraries.

HTH,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Broken SUAllTests

Jens Pall
Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> > I suspect that you forgot to add SULibrary in the configuration
>> > interface.
>> >

>> How do I do that? (I'm not really sure what you mean)
>
> Go to your application and click on 'Configure' in the developer
> toolbar. Add 'SULibrary' to the list of used libraries.
>
> HTH,
> Lukas

Thanks, Lukas. It's working now.

JP