Broken TODO tutorial with Aida6.6

HilaireFernandes
Hello there,

The TODO tutorial with Aida6.6 (pharo version from website) does not
work. It brings errors.

I can try to fix it but is there any interest? I fell like Aida
community is more or less in abandon state, am I missing something?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: Broken TODO tutorial with Aida6.6

Janko Mivšek
Hi Hilaire,

Dne 23. 02. 2015 21:36, piše Hilaire:

> The TODO tutorial with Aida6.6 (pharo version from website) does not
> work. It brings errors.

It would be nice to fix it because it is a prime example of Aida
strengths on so called Single Page Apps, so popular on otherwise
client-side apps. It is a proof that we don't really need client-side
approach to cover very well 99,99% of apps out there...

> I can try to fix it but is there any interest? I fell like Aida
> community is more or less in abandon state, am I missing something?

Well, we waited a long time for someone with an interest, now we need
some time to wake-up again ;)

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Le 24/02/2015 14:46, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> It would be nice to fix it because it is a prime example of Aida
> strengths on so called Single Page Apps, so popular on otherwise
> client-side apps. It is a proof that we don't really need client-side
> approach to cover very well 99,99% of apps out there...

I will look at it then. It is a good excuse to learn more.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: Broken TODO tutorial with Aida6.6

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

Found two issues with missing newDiv and newSpan.

Third issue is with the rendering from the members edit popup.

As shown in the screenshot, the webgrid built from method #membersEditPopup is going over its width set by the 'todo-nowide' class:

I try to play with the table width but it has not effect.

Any idea?

Hilaire

.todo-nowide { width: 270px; }

membersEditPopup
    | e |
    e := WebElement newDiv class: #('todo-form' 'todo-nowide'). e table width: 1. "100%"
    e cell addTextH1: 'Member selection'.
    e cell addTextSmall: 'Select members to assign to that task. Changes are effective immediatelly.'.
    e cell valign: #top;
        add: (WebGrid new
            columnNames: #(nil 'Name' );
            columnWidth: #(0.15 nil);

Le 24/02/2015 21:43, Hilaire a écrit :
Le 24/02/2015 14:46, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
It would be nice to fix it because it is a prime example of Aida
strengths on so called Single Page Apps, so popular on otherwise
client-side apps. It is a proof that we don't really need client-side
approach to cover very well 99,99% of apps out there...
I will look at it then. It is a good excuse to learn more.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

WebGrid-popup.png (15K) Download Attachment