Browse classes with shortcut in merge

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Gary: It would be cool to be able to browse a class (when selected) using the shortcut (cmd + b). Right now you only can browse it using right button -> Browse class

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Browse classes with shortcut in merge

Gary Chambers-4
Certainly possible. Needs an update for Polymorph as well as the Diff tools.
Will only be available when the "changes tree" has keyboard focus, also...

Will do cmd+n for senders, cmd+m for implementors and cmd+v for versions while at it.
Also, I'll update the menu items to indicate shortcuts.

Regards, Gary
Hi Gary: It would be cool to be able to browse a class (when selected) using the shortcut (cmd + b). Right now you only can browse it using right button -> Browse class

Cheers

Mariano

Hi Gary: It would be cool to be able to browse a class (when selected) using the shortcut (cmd + b). Right now you only can browse it using right button -> Browse class

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Browse classes with shortcut in merge

Will happen in the next update :)

On Feb 22, 2010, at 7:19 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> Certainly possible. Needs an update for Polymorph as well as the Diff tools.
> Will only be available when the "changes tree" has keyboard focus, also...
>
> Will do cmd+n for senders, cmd+m for implementors and cmd+v for versions while at it.
> Also, I'll update the menu items to indicate shortcuts.
>
> Regards, Gary

In the latest Widgets/DiffTools on SqueakSource now.

Regards, Gary