Browse dependencies to a package

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

In Pharo we have the dependency analyzer to get the dependencies of a
package. But is it easily possible to find the dependencies to a package?

I did not found the option in the interface.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Browse dependencies to a package

Pavel Krivanek-3
no, but you can use this code:
report := DADependencyChecker new computeImageDependencies.
report knownDependantsOf: 'Glamour-Examples'
-- Pavel