classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Browse scoped and new class Problem

Vitor Medina Cruz
Hello,

I have a bunch of packages into a group browse scoped. If I create a new class inside of one of the packages the, the full browse updates correctly to show the new class, but the browse scoped don't, I had to close it and scope again to see the new class, is this the correct behavior?

I am using Pharo 5 in a windows 10 O.S.

Regards,
Vitor
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Browse scoped and new class Problem

Nicolai Hess-3-2

2016-08-21 19:50 GMT+02:00 Vitor Medina Cruz <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

I have a bunch of packages into a group browse scoped. If I create a new class inside of one of the packages the, the full browse updates correctly to show the new class, but the browse scoped don't, I had to close it and scope again to see the new class, is this the correct behavior?

I don't know if this was intended, but the current way for a group to create a scoped environment is to create a fixed classes environment of all *current* classes in this group.
Any new class won't show up.
But yes, if the group contains a package and as the package classes can be changed, the scoped view should create a package environment instead of a classes environment.
Can you open a fogbugz issue.

Regards,
Vitor

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Browse scoped and new class Problem

Vitor Medina Cruz

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:

2016-08-21 19:50 GMT+02:00 Vitor Medina Cruz <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

I don't know if this was intended, but the current way for a group to create a scoped environment is to create a fixed classes environment of all *current* classes in this group.
Any new class won't show up.
But yes, if the group contains a package and as the package classes can be changed, the scoped view should create a package environment instead of a classes environment.
Can you open a fogbugz issue.

Regards,
Vitor