Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Browser Panes (or is it Pains??)

Tony Giaccone-2

I downloaded squeak to try out the UI Generator created by the Haso Plattner Institiute.  

When I did that I noticed that the squeak system browser has a feature that solves one of my constant annoyances in pharo.

The panes of the browser are re-sizeable in the x direction. I can make different panels different sizes.

Is there a setting or someway to easily add this capability to the Pharo System Browser?

Tony Giaccone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Browser Panes (or is it Pains??)

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Wait for Nautilus, the next generation browser, it should be in 1.4 :)

Ben

On Jun 23, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Tony Giaccone wrote:

>
>
> I downloaded squeak to try out the UI Generator created by the Haso Plattner Institiute.  
>
> When I did that I noticed that the squeak system browser has a feature that solves one of my constant annoyances in pharo.
>
> The panes of the browser are re-sizeable in the x direction. I can make different panels different sizes.
>
> Is there a setting or someway to easily add this capability to the Pharo System Browser?
>
>
> Tony Giaccone

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Browser Panes (or is it Pains??)

Stéphane Ducasse
In reply to this post by Tony Giaccone-2
> I downloaded squeak to try out the UI Generator created by the Haso Plattner Institiute.  
>
> When I did that I noticed that the squeak system browser has a feature that solves one of my constant annoyances in pharo.
>
> The panes of the browser are re-sizeable in the x direction. I can make different panels different sizes.
>
> Is there a setting or someway to easily add this capability to the Pharo System Browser?

it depends on which browser you use. If you use OB you cannot.

>
>
> Tony Giaccone