Browser Plugin fails (fwd)

1 message Options

Browser Plugin fails (fwd)

Markus Schlager-2
Hi all,

I'm using the current Etoys-To-Go-4.1.1 on ubuntu maverick with firefox
3.6.15.

I ran the npetoysregister-script in order to register Etoys with firefox.
The output was:

---8X----------------------------------------------
„/home/markus/.mozilla/plugins/npetoys.so“ -> „/usr/local/share/Etoys-4.1.1.app/Contents/Linux-i686/npetoys.so“
„/home/markus/.npsqueak/npetoysrun“ -> „/usr/local/share/Etoys-4.1.1.app/Contents/Linux-i686/npetoysrun“
---X8----------------------------------------------

When I try to launch a project on squeakland's showcase, Etoys starts and
shows the following

---8X----------------------------------------------
Syntax Error

Object as yet unclassified c
----------------------------
c |
  renderedMorph Vertical bar expected ->_ costume renderedMorph.
  renderedMorph == aMorph ifTrue: [^ self].
  baseGraphic _ costume renderedMorph valueOfProperty: #baseGraphic.
  rememberCostume
  ifTrue: [self rememberCostume: renderedMorph].
  renderedMorph changed.
  w _ renderedMorph world.
  "Copy 'player state' (e.g., state which should be associated with
the player but is stored in the morph itself these days) from the old
rendered morph the new morph."
  aMorph rotationStyle: renderedMorph rotationStyle.
  aMorph forwardDirection: renderedMorph forwardDirection.
  "Note: referencePosition is *not* state but #moveTo: behavior"
  aMorph referencePosition: renderedMorph referencePosition.
  anEventHandler _ renderedMorph eventHandler.
  costume isFlexMorph
  ifTrue:
  [costume adjustAfter:
  [costume replaceSubmorph: renderedMorph
by: aMorph]]
  ifFalse:
  [costume owner ifNotNil: [costume owner
replaceSubmorph: costume by: aMorph].
  aMorph player: self.
  aMorph actorState: costume actorState.
  (known _ costume knownName) ifNotNil:
  [aMorph setNameTo: known].
  costume _ aMorph.
  w ifNotNil:
  [w stopStepping: renderedMorph.
  w startStepping: aMorph]].

  baseGraphic ifNotNil: [self setBaseGraphic: baseGraphic].
  aMorph eventHandler: anEventHandler.
  aMorph changed

There appears also an "Error: a primitive has failed". On debugging I see
this:

UnixFileDirectory(Object)>>error:
Object as yet unclassified these

these daysNothing more expected ->) from the old rendered morph the new
[...]

What's wrong?

When I download the .pr-File and load it into Etoys everything works fine.

Markus