Browser filters tabs ...hot selection?

1 message Options

Browser filters tabs ...hot selection?

Steve Alan Waring
In both the CHB and System Browser, the tabs for "Categories", "Variables"
and "Protocols" are orientated to the left. At the default size of the CHB
and SB on my system, the tabs are displayed in two columns.

If I hover my mouse over the tab in the first column, the hot selection
causes the tabs to change position which causes the tabview to constantly
flick back and forth between two of the cards.

I think this is caused by the browser's filtersSlidey SlideyInneyOuteyThing
(LOL)  ... tabs TabView ... setting #hasHotTracking: to true.

FWIW: Aside from the above quirk, I think I would prefer to click on the
tabs to change the selection rather than using hot selection.

Steve
--
Steve Waring
[hidden email]