Browser is broken in the image from the site

Browser is broken in the image from the site

Mircea Filip Lungu
Hi guys,

I downloaded the Moose image from moosetechnology.org. If I right-click
on a class in the System Browser, I get a DNU for #isActive sent to
AnObsoleteBrowserEnvironment.

That image needs to be updated I guess.

Cheers,
M.

--
Mircea Lungu
Researcher

Re: Browser is broken in the image from the site

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Mircea,

Which version did you download?

Cheers,
Doru

On 24 Sep 2011, at 18:29, Mircea Filip Lungu wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I downloaded the Moose image from moosetechnology.org. If I right-click
> on a class in the System Browser, I get a DNU for #isActive sent to
> AnObsoleteBrowserEnvironment.
>
> That image needs to be updated I guess.
>
> Cheers,
> M.
>
> --
> Mircea Lungu
> Researcher
> Software Composition Group
> University of Bern
> http://lungu.org/mircea

www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: Browser is broken in the image from the site

Mircea Filip Lungu-2
I went on the website in the Download section: it sais it's 4.5.
In the meantime I got another image which works from Jenkins.
However, the one on the website is still broken.

Cheers,
M.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mircea,
>
> Which version did you download?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 24 Sep 2011, at 18:29, Mircea Filip Lungu wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I downloaded the Moose image from moosetechnology.org. If I right-click
>> on a class in the System Browser, I get a DNU for #isActive sent to
>> AnObsoleteBrowserEnvironment.
>>
>> That image needs to be updated I guess.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> M.
>>
>> --
>> Mircea Lungu
>> Researcher
>> Software Composition Group
>> University of Bern
>> http://lungu.org/mircea

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: Browser is broken in the image from the site

Mircea Filip Lungu-2
Ah, only now I saw that also on the website you have a link to 4.6
development. Which works.

Cheers,
M.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Mircea Filip Lungu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went on the website in the Download section: it sais it's 4.5.
> In the meantime I got another image which works from Jenkins.
> However, the one on the website is still broken.
>
> Cheers,
> M.
>
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Mircea,
>>
>> Which version did you download?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 24 Sep 2011, at 18:29, Mircea Filip Lungu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I downloaded the Moose image from moosetechnology.org. If I right-click
>>> on a class in the System Browser, I get a DNU for #isActive sent to
>>> AnObsoleteBrowserEnvironment.
>>>
>>> That image needs to be updated I guess.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> M.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mircea Lungu
>>> Researcher
>>> Software Composition Group
>>> University of Bern
>>> http://lungu.org/mircea
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: Browser is broken in the image from the site

Tudor Girba-2
Indeed, that is the difference :).

Doru

On 24 Sep 2011, at 19:04, Mircea Filip Lungu wrote:

> Ah, only now I saw that also on the website you have a link to 4.6
> development. Which works.
>
> Cheers,
> M.
>
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Mircea Filip Lungu
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I went on the website in the Download section: it sais it's 4.5.
>> In the meantime I got another image which works from Jenkins.
>> However, the one on the website is still broken.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> M.
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Mircea,
>>>
>>> Which version did you download?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru