Browsers and #fadeBackgroundWindows

Schwab,Wilhelm K
A little while ago, I mentioned that background windows do not show their selections.  This was in the win2k theme and with #fadeBackgroundWindows active.  Turning off the latter "fixes" it.  It would be better to fade the selections than to suppress them entirely.

Re: Browsers and #fadeBackgroundWindows

Gary Chambers-4
The faded colour is currently based on the pane colour (lighter) which, for
W2K, is quite light already.
This has the unfortunate effect of making it white, the same as the list
background.

I think this all needs an overhaul since the old "backwards compatibility"
requirements are no longer valid for these things.
Probably best if "faded" colours are explicitly defined by the theme (being
"inactive" is just another ui object state).

Regards, Gary