Browsers and navigation

Vincent Lesbros-2
Since Netscape 1, there was buttons to navigate from the current page to the previous,
and to the next if we had go back...
I couldn't find this function in code browsers in Smalltalk.
Is there one ?

Re: Browsers and navigation

Niall Ross
Dear Vincent,
    looks like RBBlueMagic (in the open repository) aims to do what you
want but sadly it has not been ported forward to the latest VW.

                Yours faithfully
                      Niall Ross

>Since Netscape 1, there was buttons to navigate from the current page to
>the previous,
>and to the next if we had go back...
>I couldn't find this function in code browsers in Smalltalk.
>Is there one ?

Re: Browsers and navigation

Niall Ross
Dear Vincent,
    Karsten's RBrowserHistory, also in the open repository, is
up-to-date and looks like it does what you wish.

                Yours faithfully
                      Niall Ross