Browsing Directories

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I can do this on http://lively-web.org, but my local installation (from github) returns:
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:a="http://ajax.org/2005/aml">
<a:exception>NotImplemented</a:exception>
<a:message>GET is only implemented on File objects</a:message>
<a:jsdav-version>0.3.2</a:jsdav-version>
</d:error>

How do I enable directory browsing?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Browsing Directories

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
How do I enable directory browsing?
Bump ;)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Browsing Directories

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
How do I enable directory browsing?
Nothing?! ;)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Browsing Directories

Lincke, Jens
Did you file a bug report for this on https://github.com/LivelyKernel/LivelyKernel/ ?

Am 04.03.2014 um 14:38 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
How do I enable directory browsing?

Nothing?! ;)

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Browsing Directories

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
On Mar 4, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Lincke, Jens <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you file a bug report for this on https://github.com/LivelyKernel/LivelyKernel/ ?
I will if you think it’s appropriate, but from my POV I don’t know if it’s a bug. Maybe it’s possible already? Maybe it’s a node configuration issue?
Sean

Re: Browsing Directories

Marko Röder
There was a bug in the current jsDAV package we use for the NPM installation. I just released a fix and updated the NPM install sources.

The easiest way to get the most recent version is to stop your server, delete the node_modules directory and start the server again (the modules Lively depends on will be downloaded to the node_modules folder again - including the patch).

Let me know if it did not work (I just tried that and it fixed it for me).

For everyone interested in where the place for browsing directories is, here is the solution: LivelyKernel --references-> life_star --references-> lively-davfs --references-> jsDAV.
Yet, this jsDAV is not the regular one but https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/tree/windows-compat (referenced as https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/releases/tag/windows-compat respectively the lk-master branch in lively-davfs/package.json).
This jsDAV version differs in a few things (https://github.com/LivelyKernel/jsDAV/compare/lk-master) but especially in which jsDAV plugins get loaded.

- Marko

On 04 Mar 2014, at 15:05, Sean DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mar 4, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Lincke, Jens <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you file a bug report for this on https://github.com/LivelyKernel/LivelyKernel/ ?
I will if you think it’s appropriate, but from my POV I don’t know if it’s a bug. Maybe it’s possible already? Maybe it’s a node configuration issue?

Re: Browsing Directories

Bert Freudenberg
Hi Marko,
could you also fix the rendering of spaces in file names? The file names appear to be URL-encoded twice:

- Bert -

On 14.03.2014, at 17:59, Marko Röder <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment