Bundle Contents Blessing Comments

1 message Options

Bundle Contents Blessing Comments

Steven Kelly
In thread "vw7.7.1 New Style UI?", I wrote:
> Anyway, like with the multi-selection of package versions,
> I'll try and make something that works for our process
> and see if you think it could be useful for others.

The attached file adds the ability to get the whole set of blessing
comments for a bundle's contents, since that bundle's parent version.
Select your bundle, make sure all of its contents are published, and
from its pop-up menu choose Store | Bundle Contents Blessing Comments. A
window will open with the concatenation of all the blessing comments.

Share and enjoy,
Steve

BundleContentsBlessingComments.st (2K) Download Attachment