Burn that pak's

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Hi:

        I'm trying to save some packages in Dolphin 5, and the PackageManager
reclaims that a file is not found, the file is an unexistant .PAK, and I
don't remember if i've switched to PAX.

        However, I can't save any other dependant package, because the same
error raises again and again...

        Any clues?

Best regards

--
Eam

Re: Burn that pak's

Osvaldo Aufiero-4
Esteban,
I ran through this before... I don't remember exactly the solution, but take
a look at your package prerrequisites.

best regards,

Osvaldo

"Esteban A. Maringolo" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[hidden email]...

> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to save some packages in Dolphin 5, and the PackageManager
> reclaims that a file is not found, the file is an unexistant .PAK, and I
> don't remember if i've switched to PAX.
>
> However, I can't save any other dependant package, because the same
> error raises again and again...
>
> Any clues?
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> Eam

Re: Burn that pak's

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Hi Osvaldo:

I didn't solve it. Just did a fileout of every single class and
methods (ala VS), and then file it in again in a vanilla image. Now
I do it frequently, doing it as a "continous integration" like practice.

I still have the image, for future forensics. Apparently it have
some problem with the black/non-homogeneous part of Dolphin: view
resources.

Thanks you.

Osvaldo Aufiero escribió:
> Esteban,
> I ran through this before... I don't remember exactly the solution, but take
> a look at your package prerrequisites.
>
> best regards,
>
> Osvaldo

> "Esteban A. Maringolo" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
> news:[hidden email]...

>>Hi:
>>I'm trying to save some packages in Dolphin 5, and the PackageManager
>>reclaims that a file is not found, the file is an unexistant .PAK, and I
>>don't remember if i've switched to PAX.

Re: Burn that pak's

Osvaldo Aufiero-4
Yes... some mixture with view resources, and prerrequisites... i fought
about a week against that error, and now I don't remember the solution.

"Esteban A. Maringolo" <[hidden email]> escribió en
el mensaje news:42c3f3d6$[hidden email]...