Button color in VAST 8.5.2 on Windows 7

1 message Options

Button color in VAST 8.5.2 on Windows 7

MerryShapiro
Hi,
I would like to be able to change the button color on certain buttons in an app I'm working on.  One would have thought changing background and/or foreground color would have this effect.  It appears not to have any noticeable effect.  Also, I would like to know how the hue on a button is changed when the cursor is moved over it, would have thought traversalOn would be the likely place, but I've been unable to trap it.

Thanks and I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

Diana MerryShapiro
[hidden email] or [hidden email]