ButtonPresenter in Spec2

Steve Quezadas
Is [ButtonPresenter] in the new spec2? In Spec1, anyway, it seems to be subclassed from [AbstractWidgetPresenter] which is subclassed from [ComposablePresenter], but doesn't seem anywhere in the Spec2 package, as far as I can tell.

I checked spotter and it seems [ButtonPresenter] is deprecated now. What is the "Spec2" way of placing buttons? There are references to it in some of the demos, but I can't get the demos to work.

Re: ButtonPresenter in Spec2

NorbertHartl

> Am 02.02.2020 um 02:35 schrieb Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]>:
>

> Is [ButtonPresenter] in the new spec2? In Spec1, anyway, it seems to be subclassed from [AbstractWidgetPresenter] which is subclassed from [ComposablePresenter], but doesn't seem anywhere in the Spec2 package, as far as I can tell.
>
> I checked spotter and it seems [ButtonPresenter] is deprecated now. What is the "Spec2" way of placing buttons? There are references to it in some of the demos, but I can't get the demos to work.

It is SpButtonPresenter. But if you use it in #initializeWidget you just call

myButton := self newButton

Norbert