C/Cpp parser

Nicolas Anquetil

Synectique is openning the source code for a C/C++ parser based on
Eclipse CDT.

https://github.com/Synectique/VerveineC-Cpp.git

The parser was developed as an Eclipse (Mars release) plugin and is
under MIT licence.

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil -- MCF (HDR)
Project-Team RMod

Re: C/Cpp parser

Tudor Girba-2
This is great news!

Thanks for making it open-source.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 11, 2017, at 10:27 AM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Synectique is openning the source code for a C/C++ parser based on Eclipse CDT.
>
> https://github.com/Synectique/VerveineC-Cpp.git
>
> The parser was developed as an Eclipse (Mars release) plugin and is under MIT licence.
>
> nicolas
>
> --
> Nicolas Anquetil -- MCF (HDR)
> Project-Team RMod

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We are all great at making mistakes."

Re: C/Cpp parser

smallglt
I want to try out VerveineC-Cpp on my Mac, so I downloaded it from github
over the weekend. Since the *readme.md* says that it runs on top of the CDT
plugin for Eclipse, I then downloaded and installed Eclipse Oxygen.

I started up Eclipse and loaded the VerveineC-Cpp project but Eclipse
informs me of a couple of errors I don't completely understand. (I did that
at home, and don't have the details here at work.)

My initial guesses at the cause are:
1) I should use Eclipse Mars instead of Oxygen, or,
2) I might need to install JDK v1.7 for the Mac, since my Mac currently only
has the latest released JRE for Mac.

Before cluttering up the mailing list with additional details, I thought I'd
ask if there's a better forum to get some help with this. Maybe email would
be better? If that leads to something that others might find helpful, we can
always post a summary here.

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Moose-f1310756.html