CHB in show local heirarchy mode

Chris Uppal-3
Two small suggestions about the CHB when it's showing the inherited methods.

Showing all the methods up through Behaviour on the class side is (although
logical) probably not what is usually most useful.

When in that mode, it'd be useful to have infoTips (hover text, whatever you
call it) in the method list to say what class that method is in.

    -- chris

Re: CHB in show local heirarchy mode

Chris Uppal-3
I wrote:

> When in [local hierarchy] mode, it'd be useful to have infoTips (hover
text,
> whatever you call it) in the method list to say what class that method is
in.

An alternative idea that is more work, but (I think) would be even better.
Give the selector list options in its context menu to "show package" and
"show class", which would add/remove the corresponding columns in the method
browser.  Clicking on the "class" column header would sort the classes by
inheritance, not name, with Object at the bottom.

    -- chris

Re: CHB in show local heirarchy mode

Louis Sumberg-2
> Showing all the methods up through Behaviour on the class side is
(although
> logical) probably not what is usually most useful.

I agree -- there've been many times I've tried to use it but there's just
too much there.  A filter on the class side would make this useful.