classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CI moose fix

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I don't know who maintains CI for Moose.

Can you add "github*.zip" files to ignored files for the artifacts?
It is downloaded by Monticello and apparently it is preserved among the saved artifacts, which is unnecessary.

Peter

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: CI moose fix

Blondeau Vincent

That is corrected now.

Vincent

De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Peter Uhnák
Envoyé : mercredi 25 mai 2016 13:55
À : Moose-related development
Objet : [Moose-dev] CI moose fix

Hi,

I don't know who maintains CI for Moose.

Can you add "github*.zip" files to ignored files for the artifacts?

It is downloaded by Monticello and apparently it is preserved among the saved artifacts, which is unnecessary.

Peter

!!!*************************************************************************************
"Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.!!!"

Reply | Threaded
|

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks, Vincent.

I did not check, but could someone tell me where this new GitHub dependency comes from? From the listing on the CI, I see that it is something to do with geometry by Peter Uhnak.

I remind you that we want to release soon, and we need to stabilize.

Cheers,
Doru

> On May 25, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Blondeau Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That is corrected now.
>  
> Vincent
>  
> De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part dePeter Uhnák
> Envoyé : mercredi 25 mai 2016 13:55
> À : Moose-related development
> Objet : [Moose-dev] CI moose fix
>  
> Hi,
>  
> I don't know who maintains CI for Moose.
>  
> Can you add "github*.zip" files to ignored files for the artifacts?
> It is downloaded by Monticello and apparently it is preserved among the saved artifacts, which is unnecessary.
>  
> Peter
>
> !!!*************************************************************************************
> "Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.
>
> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.!!!"
> _______________________________________________
> Moose-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://www.list.inf.unibe.ch/listinfo/moose-dev

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Uhnak

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, Vincent.

I did not check, but could someone tell me where this new GitHub dependency comes from? From the listing on the CI, I see that it is something to do with geometry by Peter Uhnak.

This comes from Roassal. It is used in some more complex geometry stuff (the alternative was to copy all the code directly to Roassal, which isn't such a good idea).

I am almost done with the no-OSProcess stuff (Esteban merged today my fixes to ZeroConf).

Alternatively we can release it as it is (with OSProcess) and commit the no-OSProcess changes to the next release… just in case, and to have more stability.

Peter

Reply | Threaded
|

stepharo

It would be nice to think modular.

Roassal could be split in two in such case.

Stef

Le 25/5/16 à 23:01, Peter Uhnák a écrit :

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, Vincent.

This comes from Roassal. It is used in some more complex geometry stuff (the alternative was to copy all the code directly to Roassal, which isn't such a good idea).

I am almost done with the no-OSProcess stuff (Esteban merged today my fixes to ZeroConf).

Alternatively we can release it as it is (with OSProcess) and commit the no-OSProcess changes to the next release… just in case, and to have more stability.

Peter