CONCURRENCY_MODE

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 in the 32 bit version there is an option to set if you want write-read conflicts to be checked, but I dont see that option (CONCURRENCY_MODE) in the system.conf of the 64 bits version... how can I set to check only write-write conflicts?

Re: CONCURRENCY_MODE

James Foster
In 64 bit the only mode is write-write conflicts (no read-write conflict checking). Thus, there is no configuration option.

James

On Feb 25, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Hernan Wilkinson wrote:

> Hi,
>  in the 32 bit version there is an option to set if you want write-read conflicts to be checked, but I dont see that option (CONCURRENCY_MODE) in the system.conf of the 64 bits version... how can I set to check only write-write conflicts?

Re: CONCURRENCY_MODE

hernan.wilkinson
hmm interesting... so we have a write-write conflict!! hehe, thanks James!