[COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

laurent laffont
Today:  DummyUIManager

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

Igor Stasenko
On 13 February 2011 19:48, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  DummyUIManager

Since i went into that area not long ago.. i can give it a try.

Hmm.. I'm not sure we need it anymore..
Maybe we still need it in a sense, that you don't want quit image on
errors (like NonInteractiveIUManager).
I am not an author of this class, so i can only guess what its purpose
and so if  NonInteractiveIUManager having the same one,
then we should simply get rid of it.
Oh yeah.. if someone wiil give an elaborate comment about its purpose
we can see :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

laurent laffont
If I understand:

I'm an alternative UIManager used to run an the image without GUI.  I redefine methods which requires user input as these requests are irrelevant in a headless environment.

Laurent.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

laurent laffont
Can someone confirm please ?

Laurent

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [COTDC] 10 - DummyUIManager

Pavel Krivanek-3

yes, this is the right comment for this class.

Cheers,
-- Pavel

--
Best regards,