[COTDC] 14 - MCSnapshotReader

laurent laffont
Today:  MCSnapshotReader

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 14 - MCSnapshotReader

Henrik Sperre Johansen

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent
I am an abstract class defining the interface for reading sources containing class and method definitions.
I should define loadDefinitions as a subclassResponsibility, but don't.
MCVersionReader could be a subclass of me for reading sources containing additional metadata, but isn't.

Cheers,
Henry

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent
I am an abstract class defining the interface for reading sources containing class and method definitions.
I should define loadDefinitions as a subclassResponsibility, but don't.
MCVersionReader could be a subclass of me for reading sources containing additional metadata, but isn't.

Thanks Henrik.

Laurent.

Cheers,
Henry