[COTDC] 21 - DictionaryInspector

laurent laffont
Today:  DictionaryInspector

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent - Oups forgot it yesterday

Re: [COTDC] 21 - DictionaryInspector

Noury Bouraqadi-2
I'm the inspector of a dictionary :-)
I provide some facility tools to interactively manipulate the inspected dictionary.

Noury
On 1 mars 2011, at 07:59, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today:  DictionaryInspector
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent - Oups forgot it yesterday

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

Re: [COTDC] 21 - DictionaryInspector

carlo.t
I provide a custom inspector for classes of type Dictionary.
These customizations are tools to interactively manipulate the Dictionary I'm inspecting and they are accessed in the context menu of the currently selected association.

The customizations that I provide are as follows:
inspect -> Create and schedule an Inspector on my currently selected association
copy name -> copy the name of my currently selected association so that it can be pasted somewhere else
references -> Create a browser on all references to the association of the current selection
objects pointing to this value -> Open a list inspector on all the objects that point to the value of the selected instance variable, if any.
senders of this key -> Create a browser on all senders of the selected key
refresh view
add key
rename key
remove
basic inspect -> Bring up a non-special inspector

On 01 Mar 2011, at 10:44 AM, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

I'm the inspector of a dictionary :-)
I provide some facility tools to interactively manipulate the inspected dictionary.

Noury
On 1 mars 2011, at 07:59, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today:  DictionaryInspector
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent - Oups forgot it yesterday

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”
24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

Re: [COTDC] 21 - DictionaryInspector

laurent laffont