[COTDC] - 24 DockingBarMorph

laurent laffont
Today:  DockingBarMorph

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] - 24 DockingBarMorph

laurent laffont
I'm a kind of container which adhere to one edge of the screen. See me in action with:

DockingBarMorph new
addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
label: 'Say hello';
target: [UIManager inform: 'Hello'];
actionSelector: #value);
addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
label: 'Say bonjour';
target: [UIManager inform: 'Bonjour'];
actionSelector: #value);
addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
label: 'Close';
target: [DockingBarMorph allInstances last delete];
actionSelector: #value);
adhereToBottom;
openInWorld.

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] - 24 DockingBarMorph

Stéphane Ducasse
I love the example in the comment

On Mar 4, 2011, at 9:00 AM, laurent laffont wrote:

> I'm a kind of container which adhere to one edge of the screen. See me in action with:
>

> DockingBarMorph new
> addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
> label: 'Say hello';
> target: [UIManager inform: 'Hello'];
> actionSelector: #value);
> addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
> label: 'Say bonjour';
> target: [UIManager inform: 'Bonjour'];
> actionSelector: #value);
> addMorph: (SimpleButtonMorph new
> label: 'Close';
> target: [DockingBarMorph allInstances last delete];
> actionSelector: #value);
> adhereToBottom;
> openInWorld.
>

> Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs
>
> Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
> Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
>

> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 6:28 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  DockingBarMorph
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Re: [COTDC] - 24 DockingBarMorph

Tudor Girba
Until it gets obsolete :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

On Mar 5, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Until it gets obsolete :)

indeed but better than nothing.