[COTDC] 29 - EventSensorConstants

laurent laffont
Today:  EventSensorConstants

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 29 - EventSensorConstants

Igor Stasenko
This is a constants, used by EventSensor to identify various event
types and theirs contents.
NOTE: A constant values should be kept in sync with VM-side, which are
defined in sq.h header file.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [COTDC] 29 - EventSensorConstants

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:48 52PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> This is a constants, used by EventSensor to identify various event
> types and theirs contents.
> NOTE: A constant values should be kept in sync with VM-side, which are
> defined in sq.h header file.

IE I am more "InputEventConstants" than "EventSensorConstants" really. (All are related to the events passed from the vm themselves, not the sensor)

Funnily enough, EventSensorConstants  (MouseButtonBit  2r0010, correct preswap), MouseEvent (#blueButtonPressed mask: 2r0001, correct postswap, if swapped), and the InputEventSensor (#blueButtonPressed mask: 2r0111, ie, ANY of the buttons pressed) all disagree on what the blue button bit is actually supposed to be. :P

Cheers,
Henry

On 11 March 2011 00:11, Henrik Johansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:48 52PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> This is a constants, used by EventSensor to identify various event
>> types and theirs contents.
>> NOTE: A constant values should be kept in sync with VM-side, which are
>> defined in sq.h header file.
>>

> IE I am more "InputEventConstants" than "EventSensorConstants" really. (All are related to the events passed from the vm themselves, not the sensor)
>
> Funnily enough, EventSensorConstants  (MouseButtonBit  2r0010, correct preswap), MouseEvent (#blueButtonPressed mask: 2r0001, correct postswap, if swapped), and the InputEventSensor (#blueButtonPressed mask: 2r0111, ie, ANY of the buttons pressed) all disagree on what the blue button bit is actually supposed to be. :P

yeah.. so, who is brave enough and have time to rewrite/improve event
system? Ask Stephane. He has a plan for you :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [COTDC] 29 - EventSensorConstants