[COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

[COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

laurent laffont
Today:  TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

laurent laffont
TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow new => error.

Is it used ?? Should we remove it ?

For FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow:

I'm a dialog to select a font. Usage example:

|fontSelector|
fontSelector := FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow new.
UITheme builder openModal: fontSelector.
fontSelector selectedFont inspect.

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

HwaJong Oh
Example code your provided in comment reminds me of Google Sketchup Ruby API.

http://code.google.com/apis/sketchup/docs/ourdoc/face.html

UITheme >> newFontSelector used by ComposableMorph, ExampleBuilderMorph, MorphicUIManager, StandardWindow,TEasilyThemed classes. I'm not sure it can be removed.

Re: [COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

Marcus Denker-4

On Apr 7, 2011, at 10:23 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow new => error.

Is it used ??

If it is broken, it is not used.

Should we remove it ?

things that nobody cares about should be removed. Who will maintain them? Nobody.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.