[COTDC] 47 - TAssertable

laurent laffont
Today:  TAssertable

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 47 - TAssertable

laurent laffont
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today:  TAssertable

Is it used ? Could not find any reference.

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 47 - TAssertable

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today:  TAssertable

Is it used ? Could not find any reference.

I think it is not used yet. I think it is a Trait so that we can make things assertable and not need to subclass from TestCase for example. I may expect that TestCase uses such Trait instead of implementing all those methods,  but it is not the case. Even more, TAssertable users size -> 0.

So...seems a work half done. Adrian Kuhn introduce it. Check
http://forum.world.st/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=1294837&query=TAssertable

Cheers

Mariano

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [COTDC] 47 - TAssertable

laurent laffont
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today:  TAssertable

Is it used ? Could not find any reference.

I think it is not used yet. I think it is a Trait so that we can make things assertable and not need to subclass from TestCase for example. I may expect that TestCase uses such Trait instead of implementing all those methods,  but it is not the case. Even more, TAssertable users size -> 0.

So...seems a work half done. Adrian Kuhn introduce it. Check
http://forum.world.st/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=1294837&query=TAssertable

OK I put your answer as comment.

Laurent.

Cheers

Mariano

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent