[COTDC] 52 - PCXReadWriter

laurent laffont
Today:  PCXReadWriter

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 52 - PCXReadWriter

Guillermo Polito
I am an Image ReadWriter supposed to be in charge of PCX file encoding and decoding.

Actually, as my instances does not implement understandsImageFormat, they use the default ^false implementation and I cannot be used.
I don't have uses in the image also :).

But in case I am fixed, the code to open a morph with a pcx image is:

PCXReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'anImage.pcx'.

;)
Guille

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 52 - PCXReadWriter

Stéphane Ducasse
open a bug entry and put your fix :)

Stef

On Apr 21, 2011, at 1:05 AM, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> I am an Image ReadWriter supposed to be in charge of PCX file encoding and decoding.
>
> Actually, as my instances does not implement understandsImageFormat, they use the default ^false implementation and I cannot be used.
> I don't have uses in the image also :).
>
> But in case I am fixed, the code to open a morph with a pcx image is:
>
> PCXReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'anImage.pcx'.
>

> ;)
> Guille
>
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:17 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  PCXReadWriter
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Re: [Pharo-project] [COTDC] 52 - PCXReadWriter

laurent laffont

Thanks Guillermo.

Laurent.